- Bouts – new EP – lovely stuff
- Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Gandhi. Some fellah.
- Ah!! Jessica Chastain is EVERYWHERE!
- Only steers and queers come from Texas
- My TIFF 2011 movie schedule!
- Rootin’ for ya
- Sunburnt Jets – retreat // out of here // blood brick
- Imagine an alternative version of The Sound of Music…
Tags127 Hours attention bebe bands Bang bang club Blue Valentine bouts Canada Cape Town Carey Mulligan Cave of forgotten dreams cinema driving Dublin Durban film festivals Football France Free State gigs green lights hardware Ireland Kia Picanto led Manchester United movies mufc Never let me go Photos Port Elizabeth reviews South Africa summer 2011 Sunburnt Jets The Debt TIFF TIFF10 Toronto tree of life tweets upcoming Uruguay Videos World Cup wrestling
- Take Shelter : Spooool on Ah!! Jessica Chastain is EVERYWHERE!
- Herzog goes Into the Abyss : Spooool on My TIFF 2011 movie schedule!
- wheatln2 on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Barry B on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Dave on Rootin’ for ya
Category Archives: Upcoming
SEVEN films in 6 months?! So a year ago at TIFF, I saw The Debt (Aug 31). It was fine, but the fact it’s taken a year to see the light of day with a general release in North America … Continue reading
It’s uncanny right? And I’m not the only one to think this either, check out the Facebook group “gail platt looks an awful lot like kermit the frog???“. For once, 50 people agree with me. So this silly revelation does … Continue reading
previously… 14 summer movies to get a lil excited about… [pt1] A documentary maker, Mike Cahill, and a trainee investment banker, Brit Marling, combine to write a screenplay. Cahill directing, producing, shooting and editing and Marling acting as co-producer and … Continue reading
Magnificent. Mental. Preposterous. Pretentious. Amazing. Bollocks. Terence Malick’s fifth film premiered at Cannes at 8.30 this morning and, as expected, it is getting fantastically mixed reviews. It was on almost everyone’s most anticipated lists, including mine, and living up to … Continue reading
Summertime… and the livin’ is easy… ~ The Tree of Life ~ So quite an obvious one to start, but no one can argue it doesn’t deserve its place here. To put it bluntly, I don’t remember a more highly-anticipated … Continue reading
“Do not speak of this… if you do, they will find you…” Wah! So a pretty super little TV spot debuted during the Super Bowl for JJ Abrams super-secret new feature, Super 8.