- Bouts – new EP – lovely stuff
- Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Gandhi. Some fellah.
- Ah!! Jessica Chastain is EVERYWHERE!
- Only steers and queers come from Texas
- My TIFF 2011 movie schedule!
- Rootin’ for ya
- Sunburnt Jets – retreat // out of here // blood brick
- Imagine an alternative version of The Sound of Music…
Tags127 Hours attention bebe bands Bang bang club Blue Valentine bouts Canada Cape Town Carey Mulligan Cave of forgotten dreams cinema driving Dublin Durban film festivals Football France Free State gigs green lights hardware Ireland Kia Picanto led Manchester United movies mufc Never let me go Photos Port Elizabeth reviews South Africa summer 2011 Sunburnt Jets The Debt TIFF TIFF10 Toronto tree of life tweets upcoming Uruguay Videos World Cup wrestling
- Take Shelter : Spooool on Ah!! Jessica Chastain is EVERYWHERE!
- Herzog goes Into the Abyss : Spooool on My TIFF 2011 movie schedule!
- wheatln2 on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Barry B on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Dave on Rootin’ for ya
Tag Archives: cinema
Magnificent. Mental. Preposterous. Pretentious. Amazing. Bollocks. Terence Malick’s fifth film premiered at Cannes at 8.30 this morning and, as expected, it is getting fantastically mixed reviews. It was on almost everyone’s most anticipated lists, including mine, and living up to … Continue reading
Summertime… and the livin’ is easy… ~ The Tree of Life ~ So quite an obvious one to start, but no one can argue it doesn’t deserve its place here. To put it bluntly, I don’t remember a more highly-anticipated … Continue reading
Fin(e) The High Cost of Living directed by Deborah Chow [imdb | trailer] me rating: 2.5/5 saw it: cinema (limited release in Canada for the moment) In the initial months and years “post-Garden State” Zach Braff was considered by some … Continue reading
!”£$%^&*)_+!”£$%^&* Just back from Toronto’s Scotiabank theatre where I decided, after this afternoon’s foray into wrestler deaths, to go nostalgia-crazy and watch Wrestlemania XVII live. With other people. And buckets of popcorn. And coca-cola-coked up kids. And a ridiculously extortionate … Continue reading