- Bouts – new EP – lovely stuff
- Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Gandhi. Some fellah.
- Ah!! Jessica Chastain is EVERYWHERE!
- Only steers and queers come from Texas
- My TIFF 2011 movie schedule!
- Rootin’ for ya
- Sunburnt Jets – retreat // out of here // blood brick
- Imagine an alternative version of The Sound of Music…
Tags127 Hours attention bebe bands Bang bang club Blue Valentine bouts Canada Cape Town Carey Mulligan Cave of forgotten dreams cinema driving Dublin Durban film festivals Football France Free State gigs green lights hardware Ireland Kia Picanto led Manchester United movies mufc Never let me go Photos Port Elizabeth reviews South Africa summer 2011 Sunburnt Jets The Debt TIFF TIFF10 Toronto tree of life tweets upcoming Uruguay Videos World Cup wrestling
- Take Shelter : Spooool on Ah!! Jessica Chastain is EVERYWHERE!
- Herzog goes Into the Abyss : Spooool on My TIFF 2011 movie schedule!
- wheatln2 on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Barry B on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Dave on Rootin’ for ya
Tag Archives: Toronto
336 films. 11 days. Another year has rolled around. It’s been 12 months since I kinda kick-started my blog for the first time after a hiatus and wrote My TIFF 2010 movie schedule! and TIFF thoughts & 123 movie reviews. … Continue reading
What’s up doc… Without sounding too rosemantic, there are some wonderful things about living in North America. I’m not talking about twinkies, maple syrup or Hershey’s cookies and cream. I’m actually talking about film festivals. Showcases for films looking for … Continue reading
!”£$%^&*)_+!”£$%^&* Just back from Toronto’s Scotiabank theatre where I decided, after this afternoon’s foray into wrestler deaths, to go nostalgia-crazy and watch Wrestlemania XVII live. With other people. And buckets of popcorn. And coca-cola-coked up kids. And a ridiculously extortionate … Continue reading
“Something that makes things visible or affords illumination.” So, a few days ago, the new TV on the Radio album, Nine Types of Light, leaked. This thick ooozy leak seeped right into the dredges of my Google Reader, giving me … Continue reading
On a sunlit stage… Villagers played here in Toronto on Monday night in the lovely Drake Hotel‘s basement venue for the paltry sum of $10 (€8). I only realised before the show that I hadn’t been to a proper paid … Continue reading