- Bouts – new EP – lovely stuff
- Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Gandhi. Some fellah.
- Ah!! Jessica Chastain is EVERYWHERE!
- Only steers and queers come from Texas
- My TIFF 2011 movie schedule!
- Rootin’ for ya
- Sunburnt Jets – retreat // out of here // blood brick
- Imagine an alternative version of The Sound of Music…
Tags127 Hours attention bebe bands Bang bang club Blue Valentine bouts Canada Cape Town Carey Mulligan Cave of forgotten dreams cinema driving Dublin Durban film festivals Football France Free State gigs green lights hardware Ireland Kia Picanto led Manchester United movies mufc Never let me go Photos Port Elizabeth reviews South Africa summer 2011 Sunburnt Jets The Debt TIFF TIFF10 Toronto tree of life tweets upcoming Uruguay Videos World Cup wrestling
- Take Shelter : Spooool on Ah!! Jessica Chastain is EVERYWHERE!
- Herzog goes Into the Abyss : Spooool on My TIFF 2011 movie schedule!
- wheatln2 on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Barry B on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Dave on Rootin’ for ya
Tag Archives: Dublin
Meaty music. So my old band have a new EP out. We Tried, which is a better song than The Script’s We Cry, is the lead “single” from it. It sounds massive. As briefly explained in this introductory tumblr post, … Continue reading
That was then… And this is now… [disclaimer - "Cruel" is a potential video and song of the year candidate, it will lodge itself in your consciousness] So I talked before about my favourite ever show – Sufjan Stevens in … Continue reading
retreat. retreat. retreat. So last Friday, Sunburnt Jets aka Colin Boylan aka mybrotherfromanothermother (and father) released a batch of 3 new songs. This retreat // out of here // blood brick EP follows on from his Low Flying Crow LP … Continue reading
Sufjan Stevens, Live in Manchester, May 19th 2011: Sufjan covered R.E.M.’s The One I Love a few years ago (here’s one from Chicago in 2004) but it lay in his big briefcase of tunes unplayed for years. But it made … Continue reading