- Bouts – new EP – lovely stuff
- Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Gandhi. Some fellah.
- Ah!! Jessica Chastain is EVERYWHERE!
- Only steers and queers come from Texas
- My TIFF 2011 movie schedule!
- Rootin’ for ya
- Sunburnt Jets – retreat // out of here // blood brick
- Imagine an alternative version of The Sound of Music…
Tags127 Hours attention bebe bands Bang bang club Blue Valentine bouts Canada Cape Town Carey Mulligan Cave of forgotten dreams cinema driving Dublin Durban film festivals Football France Free State gigs green lights hardware Ireland Kia Picanto led Manchester United movies mufc Never let me go Photos Port Elizabeth reviews South Africa summer 2011 Sunburnt Jets The Debt TIFF TIFF10 Toronto tree of life tweets upcoming Uruguay Videos World Cup wrestling
- Take Shelter : Spooool on Ah!! Jessica Chastain is EVERYWHERE!
- Herzog goes Into the Abyss : Spooool on My TIFF 2011 movie schedule!
- wheatln2 on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Barry B on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Dave on Rootin’ for ya
Category Archives: TV
Birthday Bumps!!! So a year ago I was just arriving in South Africa for the 2010 FIFA world cup and figured it would be useful to have an online depository for travel writing, videos, photos and your typical self-effacing and … Continue reading
Aside from the fact they sleep in the same bed.
Isn’t technology wonderful! Our very first home computer, an IBM Aptiva G60, was bought by my parents sometime in late 1994. It ran Windows 3.1 and was a perfect machine for word-processing and tetris. Anything heavier though and it would … Continue reading