- 127 Hours
- attention bebe
- Bang bang club
- Blue Valentine
- Cape Town
- Carey Mulligan
- Cave of forgotten dreams
- film festivals
- Free State
- green lights
- Kia Picanto
- Manchester United
- Never let me go
- Port Elizabeth
- South Africa
- summer 2011
- Sunburnt Jets
- The Debt
- tree of life
- World Cup
- Take Shelter : Spooool on Ah!! Jessica Chastain is EVERYWHERE!
- Herzog goes Into the Abyss : Spooool on My TIFF 2011 movie schedule!
- wheatln2 on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Barry B on Cru-ou-ou-ou-el // a short post about St. Vincent and All Saints Day
- Dave on Cyber Security in Ubuntu
Tag Archives: electricity
Q. How many kerrymen does it take to change a light bulb?
A. 100! 1 to hold the light bulb… 99 to rotate the house. lol. I’m sad to report that these tired old light bulb jokes may well be rendered obsolete with the introduction of Peg. (Nothing to do with Peig, … Continue reading
Posted in Canada, featured, Random, Videos Tagged Canada, design, electricity, hardware, indutrial design, jokes, kerryman, led, lights, stuff. prototypes Comments Off on Q. How many kerrymen does it take to change a light bulb?
Nine Types of Light [a post about TV on the Radio. And fun physics]
“Something that makes things visible or affords illumination.” So, a few days ago, the new TV on the Radio album, Nine Types of Light, leaked.Â This thick ooozy leak seeped right into the dredges of my Google Reader, giving me … Continue reading
Posted in featured, Music Tagged bands, electricity, gigs, Leaving Cert, Light bulbs, new releases, Physics, Toronto, TVOTR 1 Comment